Thursday 20 January 2011

Happy New YEAH!

Woo hoo, 2011! So we've already used up about 20 days so far and i haven't posted a single new track to break this most-potentially-awesome year in with!!!! AwwWw shucks, I really don't deserve you.. but let me redeem myself by posting a new bootleg! You'll like it, i know it.. i feel it in my bone marrow and back again.

Here are the exciting details OH YEAAAH!!! It's that ohh so classic Rihanna track "Umbrella" mixed with a big slice of English indie upstarts Kaiser Chiefs with their track "Ruby". I thought long and hard for a title and then it came to me... "Ruby Umbrella". A moment of genius i'm sure you will agree!

You know where it is >> BOOTLEGS SECTION! Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice song!I really like this track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it!!! Thanks for the comment! Help yourself to whichever tracks you like - they're all free to download - hoOoray! x

    ReplyDelete